If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Entirely Random.

It's such a tease when I get onto myspace and it says I have New Messages & New Friend Requests...and I don't.

Guys in bands should not ~ wear sleeveless shirts on stage: 1.) if they are fat, 2.) if they have really hairy upper arms. It's freakin' sick.

Almost getting in a car wreck isn't as scary if you're in a big truck.

In order to cheat, you have to be able to READ your cheat sheet and understand it. I'm totally gonna blow it at the blackjack tables this weekend. I'll have a few drinks and not remember whether "H" stands for "Hold" or "Hit". I think I'll just ask someone.

Two new bands I like (not NEW but new to ME): Nada Surf & Eli Young. Check it out.

I fell up the stairs walking in to work today. Every once in a while we all need a little public humiliation to keep us humble. (Okay whatever. I still think I'm the coolest person alive.)

There should be more that we can do to console or stand by our friends sometimes. Sometimes there's nothing we can do other than watch them go through the pain (physical or emotional or both) and be there for them the best way we know how. Sometimes that just doesn't seem like enough.

Dag, Yo.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home