If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yes, I'm Using The "L" Word

I LOVE Texas football. I cannot say it enough. It's totally worth the baggy eyes (that people have commented on) and the fatigue I feel today. Here's hoping Vince Young will be back for another year at Texas...but knowing he probably shouldn't be. Here's wishing Matt Leinart a better attitude about their loss...and knowing he will still believe that USC is "a better team".

Three cheers for the Longhorns holding off on a "Three-Peat" (one of my favorite fan signs last night...people are so damn clever). I don't even care who wins the Super Bowl.

I think I'm changing my sports crush from Lew Forde to Vince Young. I just dig that burnt orange skull cap he wears all the time. He's McDreamy. (Hit Factory - can I still get out of that baby deal or is it too late?)

Peace, Love & Texas Football ~

Princess Christie

4 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Linda D said…

    Vince Young........okay, did you HEAR how country he was at the end of the game? "....its coming back to Texas BAYBEE"! He is not that cute to me, but hey, I also loved Michael Jordan most of my high school life. Lew Forde????? C'Mon little miss princess, I expect better from you next time. Well, I need to finish some school work while Hannah is taking a nap and before Eric gets back from work. Oh yeah, I will email you right now.....

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Christie & Ellie said…

    regarding "Three-Pete" vs "Three-Peat"...

    Repeat is spelled R-E-P-E-A-T (I know because I looked it up). I realize the people spelled it PETE on the sign last night...but come on. Unless I'm stupid and didn't get some joke involving PETE...I think it should be spelled PEAT.

    I'm gonna find out I'm stupid, aren't I?

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger MOL Junior said…

    pat riley sued USC and won, which means there was an injunction against them using "three pete" on any merch.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Christie & Ellie said…

    dang it. i knew i was gonna end up being stupid. oh well...not the first time. only usually i don't post it on the internet for everyone to read!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home