If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Like I Need Another Addiction!

It's almost Christmas! And I joined Buddytown. I have lots to post about today, so we'll start with Buddytown.

If you don't know what Buddytown is, you should. www.buddytown.org You can only join if you're invited, and each buddy in Buddytown is only allowed one invite. Buddytown already seems pretty MOL...we're not allowed to invite "douchebags" or anyone who is a loser...so that leaves a lot of you out. And there's a jail for people who break the "not being a douchebag" rule. But if you're interested in being a buddy in Buddytown...I'm taking applications. I will decide if you're worthy or not. (Please re-read the "about me" section on this page if you wonder why I love this.)

I get to be a bridesmaid in Lauren's wedding! Yea! Wanna know how she asked me? It was pretty awesome. We were at Casa Torres, waiting for a table, and she turns to me and says, "So...you wanna be a bridesmaid, or what?" That's how it went down. And I loved it. I know a lot of people ask their bridesmaids in some special or sweet way...but to me...this was special and sweet. Because it's exactly the way our friendship is...random, unexpected, and wonderful. I love you, Logan. And I love Tye for you. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!

You know how people introduce their husbands/wives as, "This is my better half."? I just found out how true this statement can be. I just met my boss's wife. And she is truly his better half. It makes you wonder how in the hell an asshole can get such a princess. Maybe someday I'll find my asshole? Here's hoping.

Well I guess that's all I had to post about. I'm sure I'll remember something else and post again today. It's pretty slow here at work. And I've got lots of food on my desk. I plan on sitting here all day long and eating. Let the fatness begin!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home