If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Aspire To "Lurk"

This weekend you can find me, along with three of my friends, "lurking" around hot slot machines. Yes...it is true! I will be going to Shreveport for my first time EVER! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Not to mention the fact that we have matching "traveling" outfits (your standard pants/zip-up hoodie top) to wear. Our goal is to look as old-ladyish as possible. Hopefully this will be an exciting trip where I get to spend time with good friends, eat good food, and win BIG MONEY! I probably won't, though. But if you have any blackjack tips...I'm listening! I will definitely do a Shreveport "follow-up" post to let you know how much I lost/won and anything and everything that I see there.

~Peace, Love & Shiny Quarters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home