If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well, Christmas Is Over

...and it's time to start firing people. I threatened my boss last week that I would quit if he fired this guy right before Christmas, so he didn't. And today he did. The guy deserved to be fired (I guess) but it still sucks.

Sadly, I don't have anything even remotely interesting to say. Except that for Christmas my friend Alexis made a t-shirt with my sophomore high school picture on it. It's not so much embarrassing as it is painful to look at. So I apologize to anyone who might ever see it. I'm sorry to put you through the torture.

Hope everyone's Christmas was merry. And gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home