If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

This Is Weird!

Right now I'm sitting at the Toyota Dealership getting my car aligned. And I love the Business Center things they have going on...it means that Christie will not get bored because she can play on the internet! Yea for that! It's weird though. Cool, but weird! "I....love technology..."

My pregnant friends are REALLY growing right along! If you haven't stopped by Matt & Kayle's website recently, they have some new pics up...and Heath & Janelle have posted some new ones, too! Wow. I can't believe they're having kids! Little Hannah Darjean is really getting big as well...her facial expressions are SO cute and I have to say - some of my favorite pictures of her are the ones where she's throwing up gang signs. She's so ghetto. I'll have to take her to a club soon. :)

I don't have anything else exciting or even funny to say. Sorry. I know it's disappointing! Don't cry though...I'm sure something outrageous will happen to me this weekend that I can rant about on Monday. Ew...I have to go to work on Monday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home