If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

For The Record:

If MOL isn't coming to Bill/Grant/Trevor's on New Year's...I'm not either. And his wife must come, too. I HAVE to meet the greatness that is LLPH.

Seriously, though.

Oh and Dale has to come, and MOL Jr. & family, and Monique, and Johnny Depp, and the guys from Brokeback Mountain. Or I'm not coming.

Seriously, though.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger el mol said…

    we are going to show
    so grab lew off the couch and get over there

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger MOL Junior said…

    funny i did not get an invite from spaceman bill

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger LLPH said…

    It was great to meet you. We had a lovely time. Happy New Year and hope to chat with you sometime again soon.
    Peace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home