If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

To Laugh or Not To Laugh

I was informed, after the fact, that my New Year's enjoyment may have become a little "obnoxious" or "annoying" or "loud" at times. I regret (but don't apologize) that I appeared that way at some points...yet I have to come back with ~ HEY! At least I wasn't crying or professing my love embarrassingly to someone*. (*Not that this happened...I'm just proving that it could have been worse.)

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's! I know that I sure did. And I think the people at The Londoner enjoyed my presence for a few hours...and for the people at Bill/Grant/Trevor's...I'll say this:

At least Dale thinks I'm funny.

Peace out, bitches.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Dale said…

    I don't know for sure what that means, so I bet other people at the party won't... I would have had more fun had I not been coming down with something. The short time I was there was fun though.

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Linda D said…

    Happy New Year Christie!! i have your email addy sitting on a post-it note on our desk, i do intend on emailing you, we will see if i actually get to it in 2006 seeing as it has been sitting here since 2005 :) hope you are well. keep posting, i enjoy reading them when I am up late, and I am trying to do better at commenting. have a great day today!! love ya!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger MOL Junior said…

    don't let it go to your head - dale thinks everyone's funny.

    "HA!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home