If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Friday, December 02, 2005

A Good Laugh

I realize this is already the second time I've posted today, but...

I'm a huge myspace junkie. We have a bulletin board where people post a bunch of stupid and cool shit all the time. Here's a frequent post (or things similar to it):

I'M ENGAGED (title of the post)

SAY THIS SLOWLY:Jesus. I. love. you. and. I. need. you.If the title said "Jesus" would you have still opened it?Repost this within 5 minutes and title it:I'm Engaged. A miracle will happen tonight.P.S. Do not ignore*God works in mysterious ways

And I'm always thinking...ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????????? Way to try and get me to repost by guilting me into the fact that I might not have opened it if it has said "Jesus", then making me think that by reposting your stupid bulletin, that something good will happen as a result. Because, after all, God knows if you're going to repost or not, and you're pretty much the devil if you don't.

I refuse to repost it. Trickery never does anyone any good. Plus I really thought this guy was engaged. What a let-down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home