If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Very exciting. I got to drive around last night and look at Christmas lights...or pre-Christmas lights, rather...and it was great. I've never seen such a display of beauty and crap in the same neighborhoods. Word to the wise: Don't FILL your yard with ornaments. It's obvious that you can't walk around in your grass...and it just looks awkward.

Oddly enough, the weather isn't Christmasy at all. Just normal, ever-changing, Texas weather. But I still love it. And I will break out my Mariah Carey Christmas CD and sing along as if there was snow falling from the sky! If only I knew what to get people for Christmas. Are crappy lawn ornaments a bad idea? I'm thinking they'll go on sale right before Christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home