If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tell me now or FOREVER hold your peace!

So another one of my friends is pregnant! Congrats to Peter and Melissa Murrell! Their baby is due June 2nd and they will find out if it is a boy or girl on December 27th!

Okay but seriously...if anyone else is pregnant or getting engaged...please just tell me now. I'm gonna have a heart attack and I'd rather get it over with all at once. It's much easier that way!

Alright. You caught me. I'm so happy I could get up out of my chair and dance! No but seriously...tell me now or forever hold your peace. I'm riding a wave of emotion from normal to HAPPY to normal to HAPPY...I'm starting to get dizzy. And seasick.

They should name their baby Princess. Or Christie. Those have always been two of my favorites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home