If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Bumper Cars

Going to a theme park and riding the "bumper cars" used to be so much fun when I was a kid! Not so much fun when you're an adult, driving on ice, watching cars constantly slide around...and much of the time, toward you! This was my experience last night during the three hour trek back to my little cave in the boonies I call home.

I'm also a little disheartened by not having "ice" or "snow days" anymore. Instead of work closing and allowing us all to have a fun day of playing outside with our friends, we are brought into the conference room to be told that we MUST make it to work. Our customers don't shut down, why should we? Growing up is a sad thing, my friends. When do I just get to go outside for the fun of it and throw a "sleet-ball" at someone? Or attempt to make a pitiful snowman?

Alright...enough complaining. I'm just happy I haven't gotten in a car wreck yet. I'll take that over playing outside any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home