If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bring Me A Cane...I Feel OLD!

Well, it's official. I am now 25. I thought it would be a good time to post something, since I haven't in, oh, 3 months. :) TOPIC OF THE DAY:

25th Birthday Party.

For those of you who remember White Trash Weekend (the 25th celebration for my friend Candice), the time is now upon me to have my surprise bday weekend. We did one for Alexis in May - the theme was "The 80's". We rented a limo, everyone dressed 80's and we made her do a bunch of stupid stuff. I will leave you with the list of items I have to bring...this should leave you at least curious enough to come back and read what I post about the actual weekend. I don't know what we're doing yet, but I think it's either robbing a bank, camping, or hookin' on the corner for money. Maybe you also have a good idea of what it may be. Please share.

"What To Bring"

Boxers. Black Pants. Non-Thong Undies. Bathing Suit. Black Shirt. Diesel Shoes. Black Flip-Flops. Panty Hose. Shoes That You Would Wear Out. Jeans. Red Tank Top. Colorful Socks. Cowboy Boots. Bible. Long Skirt. Back Pack. Red Lipstick. Lotion. 1 Pair of Socks. A Decatur T-Shirt. Masking Tape.

That's All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home