If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Ketchup Looks Like Blood

Inner: more exclusive, influential or important.
Circle: a group of people sharing an interest, activity, or achievement.
Alcohol: intoxicating liquor containing alcohol.
Party: a social gathering especially for pleasure or amusement.

I would like to properly and officially thank HitFactory & SweetClean for a bad ace party! Your house is freaking awesome and the food was unbelievable (thanks Annie)! And fortunately, there was JUST enough tequila. The Inner Circle is fortunate to have gracious hosts such as yourself, TheCoastIsNeverClear, and MOL. I look forward to the Super Bowl! I have some sweet pictures I'd love to post from Saturday, but sadly, I do not know how. Maybe I can bribe someone to teach me.

*Definitions courtesy of dictionary.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home