If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Why Do I Do This To Myself?

It's an addiction, really. A problem. An idiotic thing to do. But I can't help myself.

I sign up for almost anything that's free online. I have signed up to learn French online. I have signed up for an online book club that sends you excerpts of books to your email. I have concert venues that email me with upcoming shows. And the list goes on and on and on. My email account is FLOODED with random, stupid things that I have signed up for, thinking that, "Yes! I will learn French online!" Who does that? Who learns French ONLINE? Seriously. If you've done it, let me know. Because it's all a bunch of nonsense to me.

The point of this is...there is no point. I will sign up for anything that's free. And I haven't even MENTIONED Xanga, MySpace, Blogspot, or Buddytown yet...

I have a problem. Someone please help me. Or send me a link to a place where I can get free emails about "Quitting in 5 Easy Steps". Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home