If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Encourage...No, No...BEG You

to go see Brokeback Mountain. If you haven't seen it...go see it. A great review of this was done by Genslay (www.genslay.blogspot.com) so I will not attempt to do my own. All I can say is, go see it. And if you're uncomfortable with the premise, you might want to see it anyway. It's not an entirely sexual movie, and it's a sldkjfoiwuer* love story.

*the reason for this non-word is because I couldn't think of a great enough word to put before love story. Yep. I invented a new word as a result of Brokeback Mountain. It MUST be a great movie.

(oh and Heath & Jake are still hot.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home