If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Day Before Valentine's Day

For the past 23 years, this has been a pretty special day. It's Matt Luevano's birthday! I just had to give a special shout-out to someone who is loved and missed daily. I wish you were here to share a beer with me, buddy. Much love always.

White Trash Weekend was a HUGE success. I must say...I haven't had that much fun in a while. The Senior Citizen's Dance we crashed was a BLAST. Seriously. I two-stepped with some great older men. They know how to get down! We went and danced more after that at a country bar called "Cutters"...and I swear I thought we were actually GOING to get cut! It was a rough crowd, but we managed to have a good time nonetheless. I think the solo-artist dancing of Alexis to Michael Jackson was the highlight. The scavenger hunt was DEFINITELY hilarious. The proof is in the pictures.

All I can say is...I love my friends and I love my time off.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Happy Valentine's to those who are in love! And to all the single people...don't be depressed. It's so annoying. Let's celebrate in style by not crying, whining, or complaining that we're not with someone. And if you're tempted to do any of the above, feel free to give me a call. I'll give you a verbal ass-whooping for not enjoying your singleness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home