If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Highlights

Now THAT was a good magazine.

Quickhits from the weekend:

1. Mary Kay parties are better with Mimosa's and Annie. Both make an afternoon great.

2. Apparently I follow people too slowly/not closely enough. I'm committing to the world that I will attempt to get better at it. Although most of the time I'm IN my own world...therefore making me feel like I'm just as fast as everyone else. Maybe other people should come live in my world...

3. Two of my friends successfully made it through a difficult day on Saturday. The anniversaries of their mom's deaths were celebrated with good friends and good liquor. I think we all came out the other side okay.

4. I celebrated waking up on Sunday by eating at Raymond's Barbecue in Decatur. Not only had I not showered, I reaked of smoke and looked hungover/had a tiny cut on my eye (remote control...long story). I timed it perfectly so that I could see everyone I should have been in church with that morning. Oops. I'm sure word will get around that I'm on crack.

That's all I got. Oh yeah: 5. I didn't watch the SuperBowl. But I did watch Grey's Anatomy.

Peace out, biznatches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home