If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Friday, February 10, 2006

White Trash Weekend

I am aware that there are ACTUAL events called "White Trash Weekend". Yet this weekend, we are having our very own White Trash Weekend...all of our own making! My friend Candice turns 25 this month (WOW!) and we're celebrating this weekend. She is not aware of what we're doing or where we're going...she just knows what she needs to bring. A few things included in this weekend are:

*A Senior Citizens Dance
*White Trash clothing, including: camo hats, Texas Motor Speedway hats, matching traveling outfits with wife beaters, unshaven facial hair (not mine!), and the possibility of blacking out a few teeth (just to be cool)
*A White Trash Scavenger Hunt: people drinking 40's of Schlitz, mullets, a woman in her robe...things of that nature
*Going to a seriously country dance hall/bar

It should be a fantastic time. If any of you have ideas of things we should do or add to the scavenger hunt...please feel free to post them! I'd love for you to share in the festivities via blogland. And of COURSE...I'll post about it next week. I'm sure there will be much to share.

Inevitably, this means I will not make it to the MOL Nation Party. I suck, I know. But Candice only turns 25 once, and this was the only weekend we could all do it. I love you guys, and I'll be there in spirit.

Peace, Love & White Trash Weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home