If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sending Up A Prayer

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for my sweet friend, Leddy, and his family. To those of you who aren't already aware...his father died tragically in a car wreck yesterday. He lost his mother only a year ago to cancer.

Not too much else to say here other than please continue praying!

Thanks & Much Love. Especially to one of the greatest supports in my life. You know who you are. Oh and Logan. Just because I can't write an entire post without saying her name.

~Christie

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Linda D said…

    Wow, I will say a prayer for your friend right now!!! Stay strong Christie, I NEED my number one blog reader!!!!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger el mol said…

    yes, I heard about this . . so sorry . . . it is so sad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home