If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Friday, January 27, 2006

How Have I Missed This For So Long?

Well, obviously, someone got fired today. It's kind of a ritual we have where I work. It literally ISN'T Friday without someone getting fired. Sucks. But I guess that's life?

NOW...how have I missed The Office for so long? I have watched the British version on DVD, and it was funny. But last night I caught the last 15-20 minutes or so of the new show...and it is FREAKING HILARIOUS! I have gotten addicted to some stupid shows in my time...Laguna Beach, Desperate Housewives, etc...but THIS show is greatness. I will be blocking out my Thursday nights from now on. Well, unless I have something better to do.

I wish everyone a great weekend. I'm counting down the minutes until I go to a short happy hour with the other admin to complain about our job and what happened today. And I'm counting down the hours until HitFactory and SweetClean's party. I anticipate it being very memorable. Will someone please bring tequila for SweetClean?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger MOL Junior said…

    i loved the bbc version but i love the nbc version just as much. pure gold.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home