If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Confused? Get God.

I'm sure this is on a t-shirt somewhere. It makes me laugh to imagine it. I'm definitely going through a time of "confusion" right now. Maybe not confusion so much as seeking and questioning. And it's weird how much I'm actually enjoying it. I love being able to talk about the stuff I'm going through with people who are close to me, without having them try to lead me one way or another. I'm thankful for that.

My Thanksgiving weekend was fantastic. It couldn't have been any better. I ate and ate and ate until I was sure I was going to die, spent time with family, decorated the Christmas tree, watched football, caught up with good friends, didn't do a BIT of shopping...and didn't miss it at all! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday as much as I did mine.

Oh, and Tis the Season to Get Engaged! Three people got engaged over the holiday weekend...sounds like this summer will be weddings galore! As usual. I don't know why I'm acting shocked! ;) A special congrats to Logan and Jessica. I'm so happy to see both of you in love and getting married. You deserve every bit of happiness!

This cheesy post is officially over. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home