If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Monday, November 21, 2005

I hope this is a "real" blog

I'm hoping this can now be considered a "real" blog. For you see, when Hit Factory established his new blog, he was told that it was not a real blog. At least until he linked el MOL. So I have figured out the damn html stuff and linked el MOL to my blog. If you're one of my xanga readers...go check him out. He's his own world of greatness.

This is what I know today:

The weather is amazing. Baja Fresh has really good pico de gallo. I think purchase orders are of the devil. I love my cell phone. I hate my phone at work. Getting a complaint from "Corporate" has the same burning feeling as what happens approximately an hour after eating spicy Mexican food. Ryan Adams is amazing.

I think that's about it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home