If Your Joke Is Good I Will Steal It

These are the inner workings of my selfish and dramatic mind. Hopefully you can learn from me.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'll be the band!

friday the 18th was definitely the best. next to saturday. let's begin...

the welcome home/birthday party was unbelievable. it included: patron, mekong and the usage of grant's fantastic checkerboard shot glasses, people drinking other people's beer, hair cuts, two stepping, eye doctoring, undesired revelations, drunk interviewing & "bad" beer, a phone call from aaron millikan, a jet-lagged, exhausted and confused BM, clouds of smoke coming from mouths i didn't expect, the long-awaited meeting of Jason Mitchell aka: el MOL, my forgetting Judson's name - AGAIN, and much MUCH more. genslay...oh how you were missed! it didn't feel right meeting el MOL without you there.

the ben fold's concert on saturday was surreal. all that i had hoped and dreamed for...and more. i was a part of the largest and best-sounding choir i have ever heard. BF did in fact, rock that bitch. he rocked nokia until i thought my legs were going to give from standing. i was then able to spend some much anticipated hours smoking and catching up with one of my dearest friends in the whole world. i can't say how glad i am that you're back.

hopefully everyone else enjoyed themselves as much as i did. a big thanks to our gracious hosts bill, grant, and trevor (yes, trevor, i love you). you guys made it all possible.

so come pick me up, i've landed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home